Friday, April 22, 2011

转载: What I've learned from being in a relationship

我始终相信,不仅仅是爱情,包括了亲情、友情、一切牵涉到 [爱] 的感情。
开始讨价还价、计较的话,[爱] 就变质了。

---

转载自: http://drinkdarjeeling.tumblr.com/post/4829631378/what-ive-learned-from-being-in-a-relationship

Love is not a feeling. Love is an action and a responsibility.

Its not about leaving a person when they start to annoy you, its about learning to turn the other cheek; its about learning to understand that a person has flaws; its about learning to accept the common mistakes humans make.

Its about giving without expecting anything in return. Give to give.

Love is not butterflies in your stomach. Love is standing up for someone important to you and it is the action of putting their entire being before yourself.

Love is cherishing another’s happiness. Love is selfless.

Its not about leaving a person when they forget to call or when they carelessly tell a white lie.

Love is understanding and love listens.

What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I left when he needed someone most? What kind of friend would I be if I disappeared when he felt as horrible as I did?

You cant feel love. Its a choice you make to be strong for someone else. Its a choice and decision you make. You choose to love and you take action to love someone.

Oh how I love, love!

No comments: